WERKZEUGKASTEN ZUM LEITEN EINER TELEFONKONFERENZ
Als Werkzeugkasten gedachte englische Phrasen zum Leiten einer Telefonkonferenz
- tool kit for chairing a telephone conference
- Hello, Michael Miller from Berlin here.
- OK, let’s get started.
- As you can see / know,we have / ther are several objectives today.
- I’d like to follow the items one by one / in the order on the aganda.
- I plan to chair the first point.
- Then, Lisa will get in / take over.
- Can I ask people to introduce themselves before they speak.
- Please take an active part in / participate actively.
- Please don’t interrupt others if you can avoid it.
- Thomas will be taking the minutes.
- As for timing, the line is available until 8 o’clock.
- Does anyone have to leave the conference early?
- So far so good?
- Shall we start with the first item then?
- Peter, what do you think?
- Does anyone want to comment on Herbert’s opinion / statement.
- May I ask for your thoughts on …, Thomas?
- What do you feel about …, Dirk?
- Any comments? Michael? … Lea? … Hans?
- Does anyone have a suggestion on how to solve this issue?
- We need to decide …
- Peter, do you agree with this?
- I’d like to hear Hans’s view now, Hans?
Die Teilnehmer sollten hier unbedingt mit dem Namen angesprochen werden!
- I think we are digressing. Can we come back to the agenda.
- Can we speed this up a little. We’re running out of time.
- Could you speak up a little, Frank? We can’t hear you so well.
- Sorry Peter, can I just come in at this point?
- I want to check if that’s clear with everyone.
- We might be able to get round this difficulty if …
- Can I take it that we can all agree on …?
- OK. Can we go quickly round the table? Please say „YES“ if you agree. Peter? .. Frank?
- Great, we’ve got an outcome – …
- Fine, it’s decided that …
- Well, I think that covers everything.
- Thank you all for your constructive contributions.
- Does anyone wish to add anything?
- Keep me posted for …